Thursday, January 10, 2008

猛男HUI 恋上酷女 PEH

My colleague told me 制作部爆料 to her that our 猛男 Tay Ping Hui is seeing 酷女Joanne Peh.

My immediate reaction: “No way lah…for the sake of promoting this new drama ‘谜图' is it…?”

Why did I say ‘no way’…mmmnnn…maybe I was just like many people out there who always expected a 铁汉猛男 to go with a 温柔玉女, not someone with a strong personality like Joanne Peh.

Many guys typically want a ‘weaker’ opposite sex to ‘love and care for’. But in our hectic entertainment business, the last thing you want is to go home and still have to babysit your lover.

If this piece of news is really a '无风不起浪' type...I am glad Ping Hui is looking for a 'soulmate' and not just a babe (those sweet young thing macho men always go after).

So, it was our drama which tied Fann Wong and Christopher Lee together.

And it was our drama which ignited the romance between Michelle Chia and Shaun Chen.

Perhaps and maybe... this new drama ‘谜图’is pulling all the stops between two of Singapore’s most 酷的男女名星!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol.. really ah.. i will have the same reaction as u too!! =D

but they kinda match ea other... but maybe age gap too wide..=(